After that desire has gone from my habituality to scratch my blog to share infos for my reader and for my silent reader in the part of this crazy illusions world. Now it’s already come back in this fucking hot summer time. Sitting comfortably with my laptop in a single small room of my campus with the warm sunshine through the window making my day to be relax and enjoy to try share infos through my blog.
So, This time I would like to share a little bit my experiences in managing my vacations.
1. One of the most important things to do firstly planing is as soon as possible determining our destination where we wanna go.after that we have to take action to directly buying the ticket.
if the ticket has been bought, then we can go to the next step to prepare another important thing.
2. I usually make certain about my vacation budget. in my previous vacation I usually take 250 € budget to entirely vacation in a week so that I can arrange our holiday very well.
for example :
Budget : 250 €
– flight ticket for round trip : 55,06 €
– Hostel in 6 days : 96,67 €
– tourist tax in 6 days : 12 €
– limited budget : 86,27 in 8 days => 10,78 € a day
So, Controlling our financial is also important in order not to over budget.
3. The next step I usually did is as soon as possible booking the ticket and then doing online Checking.
especially if you use Ryanair airline. You can do on line checking 15 days before departure and at the latest 4 Hours before deaprture. because if you late to do online checking you have to provide more bucks from your own wallet to pay this in airport.
4. And After online checking has been done, you have to immediately print out your boarding pass. and it usually will be sent via Email. Save your boarding pass with your travel docs like passport in the space of your travel bag.
5. Make sure you have known where you will stay there. If you have not known yet, as quick as possible look for the hotel or Hostel. and make sure that you choice the hostel near the city.
Don’t forget check all infos about your Hostel ratings especially its testimonials from other tourists have stayed there and.
Don’t forget to know the check-in Time and check-out time of your hostel in order to easier managing your plan with low-budgeted vacations.
Booking your Hostel to ensure that you have been clearly where to stay there.
Let the hostel owner know when you will come.
6. Don’t forget to know how to get transport from Airport to the city.
Check the airport location whether it’s so far from the city, whether we can reach on foot, and how much the transport cost from there.
7. The next important thing to do before you will do go to outside your country is to print out all of your travel docs like Passport, and Visa and boarding pass in order that if it might be the worst possible will be happen in your vacations you can show your Id to the police or it can help you to manage your lost docs in your embassy. and it can give the enlightment to the officer to solve your problems about travel docs.
8. Finally, arranging our vacation Agenda or our itinerary in our planed vacations in order not to miss some special things that we have to visit or to do there. Maximize your time there with manage your time and your budget so that you can get clearly well-managed exciting holidays there.
After we’ve planed our Holiday. Here and Now I will get you to know which stuffes I brought in my vacations with Ryanair. Flight with Ryanair we are just allowed to bring one cabin bag max 10 kg with amximum dimensions of (55 x 40 x 20 cm) is permitted. Handbag, Briefcase, laptop, Shop purchases, Cameras, ety have to be carried within our one cabin bag. Oversized cabin baggage will be refused at the boarding gate.
So, it make we have to think to bring the important things on the plane.
I was bringing:
– Camera DSLR, Tripod, biskuitss, bottle, Clothes, Laptop,etc.
Oh ya, it better for you guys to check the weather of its country to ease you think which clothes have to be brought there.
Ryanair allow you to bring your own food onboard, however, hot drinks cannot be carried on board.
However EU aviation security regulations only permit containers of 100 mls of liquids, gels, pastes, lotions, and cosmetics to be brought through the passenger security screening points at all EU Airports.
Liquid items have to be presented at the passenger security screening point in a transparent re-sealable bag, which itself must not exceed 1 Litre in capacity (approximately 20cmx20cm)
Yeah. . Sometimes Flight with Ryanair will be sucks if it is your first experience without enough infos, but it will be very worthed and comfortable because of low budget airlines.
But Sofar I don’t have any complain with this airlines even I always use this airlines if I wanna go holiday and I am always satisfied.
Next time I will write about my itinerary in Rome. .
So, Have a nice Day guys and Cheers !
from Bremen Germany with warm summer sunshine that stab the hard mirror. .
Thanks for reading Brother and Sister !!